Friday, September 20, 2013

Some Favorite POSTCARD Sellers Outside the USA

Have you ever found a restaurant with wonderful food where you loved to eat, only to discover that - over time - the quality of the food diminished?  They may have kept the prices the same, but you can no longer count on the food being as good as it used to be...disappointing! Personally, I would prefer that they raise their prices and keep the top quality. My budget might force me to eat there less often, but poor quality leads me to avoid the restaurant altogether. 

I feel the same way about postcard sellers.  

This little post is to compliment and recommend three reliable sellers outside the USA with whom I have had repeated satisfying, happy business interactions.  They each specialize in different types of postcards.  What they have in common is top quality merchandise and excellent service.  While some of their prices are significant, I have found their postcards are as described and worthwhile investments.

If you have not had the opportunity to view these sellers' offerings, they can all be found on eBay - here are their names and eBay IDs.  Happy shopping!  


Jose..............................................portugalcards

Cathy............................................cathbroc_us

Helen............................................scotsquirrelpcs  



0 comments:

Post a Comment